Saturday, June 27, 2009

2009 HIT Football High Series

I wanted to take a break from basketball and decided to grab a pack of the 2009 HIT football High Series. The pack contains 6 cards of players in their college uniforms and all information refers to their college career. The front has a picture of the player in an action shot, the player name, college team, jersey number and position. On the back is a black and white photo along with some basic player bio information along with the stats for the last 4 years.



#5- Michael Crabtree

#23- Javon Ringer

#57- Teammates Sanchez/Malualuga

#66- Andre Brown

#74- Johnny Knox

#82- Jamarko Simmons

With draft pick sets you usually can get some good action shots of the players and when you pull autographs, jerseys or other insert you have something different. This set did not really impress me though, I did not care for some of the pictures, specifically the Crabtree card, and the checklist was not impressive. I think I will stick with Press Pass sets if I am looking for a decent draft pick set.

No comments:

Post a Comment