Monday, May 3, 2010

Steve Nash- Game 1 Version

As I am watching the last few nail-biting minutes of the Suns game, I decided to keep tonight’s post short (so I can watch the Suns play hot and cold streaky basketball). This post is all about Steve Nash.


Here are a couple of Nash hits that I have come across over the years. I pulled one of the Winning Materials and then when I saw the black/red version on eBay I added it to my collection. The relics are from his warm-ups.


When Topps brought back Stadium Club I was a happy collector, when I came back to collecting during the 92-93 basketball season I stuck with Stadium Club because I loved the photography compared to other releases at the time. The interesting thing about this card is that the back contains facts about Steve Nash. Did you know that he practiced with the NY Red Bulls of the MLS in 2007?

The game has now ended, the Suns winning 111-102 over the Spurs in Game 1 of the Western Conference Semi-Finals. Steve Nash ends with 33 Pts, 3 Rebs and 10 Assists.

1 comment: