Thursday, July 22, 2010

Topps Has A Special National For The National



Topps just announced that they too will have a special release available only at the National. Any collector that opens 10 packs of Topps or Bowman releases (not including Attax, Opening Day and the .99 cant cello packs) at the Topps booth during the National will receive a 2010 Topps Heritage Stephen Strasburg card #/999. This card is a special release and is numbered as so, the cards number will be No. NCC1. Collectors will be limited to only 1 card per person per day and this “prize” is obviously limited to the first 999 people to open 10 packs.

I have to admit, I really like this card. I am all about simplicity and Heritage does it well. I will not be at the National and these cards will most likely be well over-priced when they first hit eBay, I guess I will have to wait to pick one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment