Thursday, July 14, 2011

Preview: In The Game Series 2

In The Game is getting ready to release the second round of their baseball release, 2011 Heroes & Prospects Baseball, next month and they have started to release some information of what we can expect. There will be 5 cards per pack/box with each card being a hit and I would figure similar pricing ($75/pack). I have only seen a couple of images from Series 2 and besides a couple new 1/1 inserts it is built upon Series 1.

 While I am still not a fan of the product what I do like is that In The Game realized some more attention needed to be paid to the “Heroes” part of the set and they added some interesting new 1/1 insert sets.

New this series is:
Heroes Hard Cuts, cut signatures of baseball legends



On The Barrelhead, a portion of the barrelhead from a legends game-used bat



 First Pitch, presidential autographs. Now I have only seen Obama’s autograph so I do not know if previous, still-living, presidents will also be included.


No comments:

Post a Comment