Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day

Today is a wonderful day to be a dad, waking up to smell of fresh baked chocolate chip muffins was a great start to my morning followed by my daughter running up to me and saying "Happy Father's Day daddy, I love you".

I am very fortunate because both of my children love collecting cards, my daughter sticks to Justin Bieber, Garbage Pail Kids and Webkinz while my son prefers Pokemon cards but he also likes Basketball and Football cards. It is nice that I get to spend time with my kids in a hobby that we all enjoy, growing up I never had the chance because my father felt I was wasting my money buying packs. I especially enjoy the time I get to spend with my son when collecting sports cards, when we open packs and have pack wars for braging rights can be downright enjoyable (unless I loose).

No comments:

Post a Comment