Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Random Blaster Box: 2013 Topps Chrome Football


There are two football releases each year that I tend to gravitate towards, Platinum and Chrome. They are reasonably priced and you get a solid checklist of players. I reviewed a Platinum Football blaster back in September and now it is time for a Chrome Football blaster (plus a couple of rack packs) break and review.
I was quite disappointed because I did not pull a single Seahawk or Cardinal base card. My base pulls were QB heavy starting with Peyton Manning, card #1 and ending with Colin Kaepernick, card #220. I saw many of the rookies that have plagued my pack busting this year; Justin Hunter, Marquise Goodwin, Le’Veon Bell and Giovani Bernard.
 
I did not pull any variations but I did get plenty of refractors, 16 total. I start with three Refractors (not shown), four X-Fractors, six Orange Retail Refractors, one Blue Wave Refractor, one Purple Refractor (#/499) and one Blue Refractor (#/199).


 
Two 1959 Minis, including the Quinton Patton refractor #/99
Two 1965 Tall Boys, which includes the only Seahawks player that graced my packs
A Marquise Goodwin 1969 insert
Two 1986 inserts
A Die-cut Le’Veon Bell Chrome Rookie
The blaster boxes include a Rookie Relics card, mine was Aaron Dobson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment