Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Just Some Updates

I am setting up this post in advance because I am having back surgery tomorrow morning. The surgery is actually split up in to two surgeries, one for each side, with my second surgery coming in two weeks on August 27th. I have a laundry list of health issues dating back eleven years and a number of surgeries but now my spinal cord is beginning to break away (L2, L3 and L4) and the bone chips are pushing against my lower nerves causing damage and sever pain. Hopefully these two surgeries will be it and I will be done so my spine and spinal nerves can begin to heal. I should be home sleeping by the time this posts if my surgery schedule goes as planned.

On the card side I have completes my trade and sell list and I am finishing up with my wants lists. I have begun posting items on eBay and will shortly add my trade and want pages to the blog after I have begun to heal in a couple of days. In all I have nearly 200 items on my trade list so hopefully I will be able to offer something for plenty of readers.


3 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes well and you recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you get to feeling better soon! Back pain sucks.

    ReplyDelete