Thursday, January 7, 2016

Ending With A Fighting Chance

During COMC’s Black Friday promotion, which included free shipping and scratch cards, I picked up a nice collection of cards for my Ryan Bader collection. These are Grey Whales that I just never purchased but finally gave in and added them. This was my last "big" purchase of 2015 not counting a couple of individual cards I picked up in December

Currently I am at 37 individual Ryan Bader cards, not a super collector by any means but Beckett only lists 288 total cards for Bader, with many of them being parallels, so I am sitting at 12.8% and climbing.

Bader is scheduled to fight Anthony Johnson at UFC on Fox 18 at the end of this month.

This group includes cards from 2010 through 2014








 

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff! I've got several Bader cards. I'd be happy to see f you need any of them and send them your way if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered a few UFC cards recently from COMC for my PCs, but it was after the Black Friday sale. I'm looking forward to watching the fight.

    ReplyDelete