Thursday, September 1, 2016

One Part Of A Collection Is Complete


 
I can finally close the book on the 2015 Topps High Tek Star Wars Rebels cards with my most recent pick up #105 Captain Rex (Millennium Falcon background). The card is actually numbered as part of the Clone Wars checklist but Captain Rex played a big role in Star Wars Rebels last season along with two other Clone Troopers Wolffe and Gregor so I am counting it as part of the Rebels checklist.

I am not closing the book on collecting cards from the set I still plan on collecting the bounty hunters and evil aliens but with the Emperor’s Throne Room background. I actually just picked up a Taylor Gray (Ezra from Star Wars Rebels) autograph from Aaron Goodwin, I just had to buy something from my favorite Ghost Adventurer

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Rex! I was stoked to see him, Wolffe, and Gregor in last season's SW Rebels.

    ReplyDelete