Monday, October 17, 2016

Who You Gonna Call? Part II


Earlier this summer I picked up a couple of Slimmer cards from the awesome 2016 Cryptozoic Ghostbusters release. There are plenty of cards that I still want to get from the set, namely the various slime cards, autographs and sketch/cel cards depicting Ecto-1. I did scratch one card off of that list, a slime card.
 
There are six different slime cards from basic up to Class 7 Ectoplasmic Discharge. Mine is one of the Standard Ectoplasmic Discharge (S1), which is the basic green card, but there is different colored slime like pink, white and I think a black. Now that I have the card in hand I thought the slime inside the slide was supposed to be some sort of liquid or gel but mine isn’t fluid at all. I am not sure if this is normal or I got one that dried up, not that will stop me from buying other slime cards for the right price.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, pretty cool. But too bad it's dry and you can't feel the squishiness, like say, the "wave of the future" water cards. That would have been really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these. I only have the one but I want more and just like you would love to chase more cards from the set. I want my first cel card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. A slime rainbow would make a great addition to any Ghostbusters fan's collection.

    ReplyDelete