Monday, November 7, 2016

Sketch Cards Winners- Contact Me


I will admit that I am a little disappointed with the limited response to this contest but I go with what I have so since we have 7 entries and I have 8 cards everyone is a winner. Since everyone gets a card I randomized the list 7 times for the final order.
 
The draft order is:
  1. 1. The Lost Collector
  2. CaptKirk42
  3. Defgav
  4. ARPSmith
  5. Sports Card Colletors
  6. Jon
  7. Shane Kroeker
 
I do have a couple of addresses but I am not certain if they are current so if each person can email me with their information and address and a list of the order of cards from your favorite (#1) to least favorite (#8). I will ship the cards based on order and selection and if you include a favorite team or player in your email I will try to include some other cards to your envelope.

The cards available
Freddy Krueger

Leatherface

Damien Thron

Jason Voorhees

Jack Torrence

Norman Bates

Pale Man

The Invisible Man

4 comments:

  1. Cool Thanks Sending Email shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the sketches but decided not to enter since I've already been graced with a couple of your awesome sketches. And they were ones that fit my collection so much better. I figured that I would let other bloggers take part in this contest for the horror movie sketches.

    I should have posted how much I liked the sketches. Sorry that you felt bad about the limited response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really dislike horror movies so I didn't enter. The artwork is just fine, the subject is just not something I'm into.

    ReplyDelete