Thursday, March 29, 2018

Panini Redemption Excitement

Last October I submitted a redemption for a 2015-16 Gala Cinematic Signatures Crimson Steve Kerr autograph, the card was live at the time, so I figured it would be a quick turnaround but I was wrong. Two weeks ago, I contacted a Panini CSR and was told that the card was being updated and would ship out within a month.

I finally got the email saying my redemption request was updated and that my item was shipping. I just checked, and the card was shipped two days ago, got in to Phoenix yesterday and then left Phoenix this morning, so I should get it tomorrow. I am excited, this is a great looking card and will be a key card in my Kerr PC.

3 comments:

  1. Good things come to those who wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it's in hand, will you scan it up and show us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. It must be that time of the year. I bought a Topps redemption card last year for an Altuve autograph and it arrived a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete