Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Question Day Followup



I have not done a follow up to any previous Monday Question Day posts, but yesterday’s post got a nice collection (no pun intended) of responses.

We are card collectors but there is so much more out there and plenty of us enjoy the chase and I think through some of these we have a deep connection with our younger selves. If you think about it, most of us grew up with toys that we loved, and that idea carried on to our adult years.

I really enjoyed reading through everyone’s response and as I did I nodded my head in agreement with most of the collections because at some point in my life I had some of these nostalgic items. I may not have collected something like matchbooks but there were times that I had a small collection of them. Not a major focus, but I did acquire them with the intent of keeping them for memories. The same could be said for most of the lists.

I appreciate everyone’s responses, I like to hear what is shared from like minding people.

2 comments:

  1. It was fun reading everyone's responses. Always cool to see what people collect outside of trading cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day late, and a dollar short. But too long of a post: http://thiscardiscool.blogspot.com/2018/03/mondays-question-wednesdays-answer.html

    ReplyDelete